Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga
“The Best Is Yet To Come.”
- improves posture & stamina
- supports the changing body
- increases strength and flexibility
- reduces stress & anxiety
- improves the quality of sleep
- boosts your immune system
- decreases lower back pain, nausea
- prepares for labor and delivery
- promotes connection with baby
The aim of our class is to prepare the body-mind-soul for birth.
You’ll learn different breathing techniques and poses to support the body during labor (birth ball & chair). You will feel confident and strong. Knowing your options and what is going to happen. No previous yoga experience is needed.
Classes are on every Saturday at 10 am or can be arranged as a 1 on 1 session.
Booking is essential.
For Your Information/Small business recommendation
Out & About With Baby
With our tips we would like to help new families back to social interaction. All at your own pace, when you and baby feel ready. The list of providers are coming from mums who have had a fantastic experience with these services, and are highy recommended, age appropriate & within close proximity to Rush.