Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions
2. Teachers are subject to change without notice.
3. For security reasons the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class.
4. Leaving class early without a medical reason is against our advice.
5. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early on your first visit and check in at reception before class.
6. The Yoga Lodge is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
9. Bookings to our classes and workshops are to be made via the MindBody website or app
10. To book into a class/workshop you must pay at the time of booking.
15. The Yoga Lodge does not freeze 1 Month, 6 & 10 Class Passes, 8 & 12 In a Month Class Passes, or New Clients INTRO 4 Class Passes.
18. You do agree to follow all instructions given to you by The Yoga Lodge teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury/accident
19. The Yoga Lodge and the teachers delivering classes there are in no way liable for any injury, loss of property, or accident resulting from attending the studio.
20. The contract minimum sign-up period is 3 months. The full amount of €264 for each uncompleted month will apply in case of early cancellation. The contract’s start day is the day of purchase. Recurring payments will be taken automatically on the same day of each month as the purchase date.
22. When joining LIVE Online classes, zoom must be showing the name of the booking, otherwise, the teacher will not be able to identify you.
3. Clients have 3 months to activate a pass from the day of purchase (Activation means to book and attend the first class)
4. The Yoga Lodge does not freeze 1 Month, 6 & 10 Class Passes, 8 & 12 In a Month Class Passes, or New Clients INTRO 4 Class Passes.
8. Products can be returned with unbroken packaging and sealed within 48 hours of purchase.
1. Class cancellations can be made via the MindBody App, the MindBody website, or via our website, www.theyogalodge.ie
2. Class cancellations can be made up to 2 hours before the class start time without losing the class.
3. Class cancellation within 2 hours before the class start time will result in losing that class.
4. Clients who book into a class but fail to attend will lose their class.
5. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email, or social media.
6. Contract minimum sign-up period is 3 Months. The full amount of €264 for each uncompleted month will apply in case of early cancellation.
1.The Yoga Lodge does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason. All purchases are final.
2. If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket to another person’s name by emailing The Yoga Lodge at least 4 hours before the start of the workshop.
3. Payment needs to be made upon booking.
4. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted.
5. Any no-show or absence will result in losing that visit.
The Yoga Lodge and its teachers are in no way liable for any injury, loss of property, accident, misfortune resulting from attending the classes in the studio/online or beach.