yoga is for everyone
“Where attention goes, energy flows and results show” – T.Harv Eker
Hi and Warm Welcome to Our Website!
The Yoga Lodge is a cozy, intimate studio in the heart of Rush, North Co Dublin.
Our mission is to introduce you to the benefits of yoga and to guide you on your journey. We provide you with the opportunity of movement whether you are just about to start your journey or you are an advanced practicioner.
We are here for you!
We are providing a wide range of yoga classes from hot yoga to gentle Hatha, vinyasa to ashtanga, restorative to trauma-sensitive yoga. Our Classes are available in studio, live online, and on South Beach, Rush.
We are very proud of our community and grateful for the local support we have received since opening!
Smile! Yoga is for Everyone!
Live Online Yoga
South Beach Yoga
Postnatal Mom/Parent and Baby Yoga
- improves spine/joint mobility and maintains good posture
- improves overall body strength, flexibility and balance
- improves sleep quality
- helps wit lower back pain
- reduces inflammation and chronic pain
- relieves anxiety and depression
- improves breathing and lung capacity
- boosts your immune system
- decreases stress
- improves heart health
- aids hormonal balance
- improves overall quality of life
- helps with symptoms of PMS and aids fertility
- relieves symptoms of peri menopause and menopause
- promotes healthy eating habits
- delays aging and prevents the onset of many different diseases
take part in
South Beach Gentle Hatha Yoga
Our South Beach Gentle Hatha Yoga classes are back from Sunday, 15th of May at 10 am. Classes are on every Sunday, on the green beside the car park on South Beach, Rush. The class is suitable for those who haven’t done yoga before. Optional dip in the sea after the class. Booking/payment is through the website.
All Welcome! Please note that the class is weather permitted!
The Power of Rest
This is a 2-hour workshop on Saturday, the 16th of July 2022, that will nourish and nurture your mind, body & soul.
We will do a restorative sequence in the first hour. 3 to 4 poses to allow the nervous system to drop from sympathetic to parasympathetic, where recovery and healing are happening. The goal of this hour is to make sure there is no tension in the body. To achieve that, think of candles, relaxing scents, soft music, comfort, and warmth.
The second hour will be a Yoga Nidra practice. A deeply delicious complete relaxation of the whole body while the mind is awake.
All welcome, no fitness level is required! Booking is essential as spaces are limited!
Things to know for your first time in
- Online booking is essential to attend a class. Booking/payment/cancellation can be made via our website, Mindbody website or app
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out our health consent form
- Put your shoes on the shelf and hang up your coat/belongings
- Turn off/mute your phone
- Take the props what you need for the practice and choose your mat
- We provide the yoga mats, each and every one of them is sanitised!
- Please AVOID stepping on the other mats, even if they are not occupied upon your arrival.
- Make yourself comfortable and allow your mind to arrive to the mat. Slowly let go of the outside world and the running thoughts
- Classes start on time. No entry after class start time!
- Be kind to your body! Respect its limitations and discover its possibilities. Yoga is a journey!
- Clean your mat after the class with the wipes provided. AVOID stepping back on the sanitiesd mat. If it may happen, please clean the mat again
- Wipe the equipment you have been using during the class and put them away (Blocks, Bricks, Blanket, Eye-Pillow, Bolster)
- Avoid heavy meals at least 2 hours before practice
- Bring your bottle of water. Refillable carton of water can be purchased for €1 & €2 at the reception
- Please refrain from attending class if you experience flu like symptoms, such as cough, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, loss of taste/smell.
- Studio cleaning protocol is in place to comply with C19 related and general hygiene requirements.