yoga is for everyone
Smile! Yoga is for Everyone!
Hi and Warm Welcome to Our Website!
The Yoga Lodge is a cozy, intimate studio in the heart of Rush, North Co Dublin.
Our mission is to introduce you to the benefits of yoga and to guide you on your journey. We provide you with the opportunity of movement whether you are just about to start your journey or you are an advanced practicioner.
We are here for you!
We are providing a wide range of yoga classes from MEN Only yoga to gentle Hatha, vinyasa to restorative yoga. We are offering prenatal and postnatal yoga for mums and their babies, baby massage to new families of all kind. Trauma sensitive classes are availbale as part of 1 on 1 yoga therapy sessions. Our classes are accessible & inclusive and available in studio and on South Beach, Rush.
- improves spine/joint mobility and maintains good posture
- improves overall body strength, flexibility and balance
- improves sleep quality
- helps wit lower back pain
- reduces inflammation and chronic pain
- relieves anxiety and depression
- improves breathing and lung capacity
- boosts your immune system
- decreases stress
- improves heart health
- aids hormonal balance
- improves overall quality of life
- helps with symptoms of PMS and aids fertility
- relieves symptoms of peri menopause and menopause
- promotes healthy eating habits
- delays aging and prevents the onset of many different diseases
Autumn Restorative Yoga
In this 2-hour workshop on Saturday, 9th of September, we will slow down, stop, and rest. Resting intentionally is very important as our lives are running at an extreme speed. Reaching the highest of highs and the lowest of lows takes a lot from us. It is all about finding that balance.
Dream big and be brave to ask the Universe all you need. Recharge your inner batteries, and get yourself energized. The goal is to feel no tension in the body at all. Think of candles, props, blankets, eye pillows, and soft, relaxing music. 2 hours of nurturing and nourishment for Mind, Body & Soul.
No previous yoga experience is needed! All welcome – Booking is essential.
South Beach Yoga
Our next class is on Sunday, the 4th of June!
Our South Beach Gentle Hatha Yoga classes are back on Sundays, at 10 am. Classes are held on the green beside the car park on South Beach, Rush. The class is suitable for those who haven’t done yoga before. Optional dip in the sea after the class. Please note that the class is weather permitted! All Welcome – Booking is essential!
The Way (Y)in
COMING in October!
This is a 2-hour long workshop where the yin part emphasizes the slow, deep stretching of the fascia and connective tissues in the body. Using bolsters, blocks & bricks to undergo the ultimate (y)in experience.
The Yoga Nidra part will invite the body into a deeply nourishing, delicious relaxation where the mind is awake.
No fitness level is required! All welcome – Booking is essential!
Things to know for your first time in
- Online booking is essential to attend a class. Booking/payment/cancellation can be made via our website, Mindbody website or app
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out our health consent form
- Put your shoes on the shelf and hang up your coat/belongings
- Turn off/mute your phone
- Take the props what you need for the practice and choose your mat
- We provide the yoga mats, each and every one of them is sanitised!
- Please AVOID stepping on the other mats, even if they are not occupied upon your arrival.
- Make yourself comfortable and allow your mind to arrive to the mat. Slowly let go of the outside world and the running thoughts
- Classes start on time. No entry after class start time!
- Be kind to your body! Respect its limitations and discover its possibilities. Yoga is a journey!
- Clean your mat after the class with the wipes provided. AVOID stepping back on the sanitiesd mat. If it may happen, please clean the mat again
- Wipe the equipment you have been using during the class and put them away (Blocks, Bricks, Blanket, Eye-Pillow, Bolster)
- Avoid heavy meals at least 2 hours before practice
- Bring your bottle of water. Refillable carton of water can be purchased for €1 & €2 at the reception
- Please refrain from attending class if you experience flu like symptoms, such as cough, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, loss of taste/smell.
- Studio cleaning protocol is in place to comply with C19 related and general hygiene requirements.