yoga is for everyone
“Where attention goes, energy flows and results show” – T.Harv Eker
Hi and Welcome to Our Website!
The Yoga Lodge is a cozy, intimate studio in the heart of Rush, North Co Dublin.
Our mission is to introduce you to the benefits of yoga and to guide you on your journey. We provide you with the opportunity of movement whether you are just about to start or you are an advanced practicioner.
We are here for you!
We are providing a wide range of yoga classes from hot yoga to gentle Hatha, vinyasa to ashtanga, restorative to trauma-sensitive yoga. Classes are available in studio, live online, and on South Beach, Rush.
We are very proud of our community and grateful for the local support we have received since opening!
Smile! Yoga is for Everyone!
Live Online Yoga
South Beach Yoga
Postnatal Mom/Parent and Baby Yoga
- improves spine/joint mobility and maintains good posture
- improves overall body strength, flexibility and balance
- improves sleep quality
- helps wit lower back pain
- reduces inflammation and chronic pain
- relieves anxiety and depression
- improves breathing and lung capacity
- boosts your immune system
- decreases stress
- improves heart health
- aids hormonal balance
- improves overall quality of life
- helps with symptoms of PMS and aids fertility
- relieves symptoms of peri menopause and menopause
- promotes healthy eating habits
- delays aging and prevents the onset of many different diseases
take part in
The Power of Rest
This is a 2-hour workshop on Saturday, the 12th of February 2022 that will nourish and nurture your mind, body & soul after the long winter months.
We will do a restorative sequence in the first hour. 4-5 poses to allow the nervous system to drop from sympathetic to parasympathetic, where recovery and healing are happening. The goal of this hour is to make sure there is no tension in the body. To achieve that, think of candles, relaxing scents, soft music, comfort, and warmth.
The second hour will be a Yoga Nidra practice. A deeply delicious complete relaxation of the whole body while the mind is awake.
All welcome, no fitness level required! Booking is essential as spaces are limited!
Christmas Detox Vinyasa Flow
This 90 minute Christmas Detox Vinyasa Flow Class will take place on the 28th of December at 7 pm. You can expect a lovely flow class with plenty of pranayamas (breathing techniques), twists, forward bends. The sequence will create some heat in the body and so sweating is guaranteed.
Twisting and bending nourish the movement of the spine, maintain flexibility, aid digestion, and better circulation. Breathing is the best way to detox the body and wash out all toxins, as we all tend to eat and drink more during the festive season.
We will finish the workshop with a long, 15 minute, nourishing, and nurturing Savasana.
This class is ideal if you’d like to work your body after Christmas, and can be booked with regular studio passes.
Previous yoga experience is needed. Please note that places are limited.
Happy New Yin
This 2 hour Yin/Restorative yoga workshop will take place on the 30th of December. You can release and let go of the year. Winter is the time when you turn inwards and slow down.
This workshop is a complete relaxation with candles, lovely music, and relaxing poses to help you tune in with yourself. Count your blessings and move on towards the next chapter in your life. The goal is to feel no tension in the body at all. This is the ultimate workshop you need after a Christmas run around, after a challenging 2021.
2 hours of nurturing and nourishment for Mind Body Soul.
No previous yoga experience is needed. Please note that places are limited.
Things to know for your first time in
- Online booking is essential to attend a class. Booking/payment/cancellation can be made via our website, Mindbody website or app
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out our health consent & C19 consent forms
- Put your shoes on the shelf and hang up your coat/belongings
- Turn off/mute your phone
- Take the props what you need for the practice and choose your mat
- We provide the yoga mats, each and every one of them is sanitised!
- Please AVOID stepping on the other mats, even if they are not occupied upon your arrival.
- Make yourself comfortable and allow your mind to arrive to the mat. Slowly let go of the outside world and the running thoughts
- Classes start on time. No entry after class start time!
- Be kind to your body! Respect its limitations and discover its possibilities. Yoga is a journey!
- Clean your mat after the class with the wipes provided. AVOID stepping back on the sanitiesd mat. If it may happen, please clean the mat again
- Wipe the equipment you have been using during the class and put them away (Blocks, Bricks, Blanket, Eye-Pillow, Bolster)
- Avoid heavy meals at least 2 hours before practice
- Bring your bottle of water. Refillable carton of water can be purchased for €1 & €2 at the reception
- Temperature check & sign in upon arrival
- Please refrain from attending class if you experience flu like symptoms, such as cough, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, loss of taste/smell.
- Studio cleaning protocol is in place to comply with C19 related and general hygiene requirements.