yoga is for everyone
Smile! Yoga is for Everyone!
Hi and Warm Welcome to Our Website!
The Yoga Lodge is a cozy, intimate studio in the heart of Rush, North Co Dublin.
Our mission is to introduce you to the benefits of yoga and to guide you on your journey. We provide you with the opportunity of movement whether you are just about to start your journey or you are an advanced practicioner.
We are here for you!
We are providing a wide range of yoga classes from MEN Only yoga to gentle Hatha, vinyasa to restorative yoga. We are offering prenatal and postnatal yoga for mums and their babies, baby massage to new families of all kind. Trauma sensitive classes are availbale as part of 1 on 1 yoga therapy sessions. Our classes are accessible & inclusive and available in studio and on South Beach, Rush.
- improves spine/joint mobility and maintains good posture
- improves overall body strength, flexibility and balance
- improves sleep quality
- helps wit lower back pain
- reduces inflammation and chronic pain
- relieves anxiety and depression
- improves breathing and lung capacity
- boosts your immune system
- decreases stress
- improves heart health
- aids hormonal balance
- improves overall quality of life
- helps with symptoms of PMS and aids fertility
- relieves symptoms of peri menopause and menopause
- promotes healthy eating habits
- delays aging and prevents the onset of many different diseases
Restorative Yoga Workshop
Our signature, 2-hour restorative yoga workshop will run on Sunday, 24th of March. We aim to slow down, stop, and rest. Resting intentionally is very important as our lives are running at an extreme speed. This workshop is about letting go & relaxing. As the practice develops recharging and finding that happy balance.
The goal is to feel no tension in the body at all. Think of candles, props, blankets, eye pillows, and soft, relaxing music. All welcome – Booking is essential.
South Beach Yoga
Classes will resume in May 2024!
Our South Beach Gentle Hatha Yoga classes are back on Sundays, at 10 am. The classes are held on the green beside the car park on South Beach, Rush, and are suitable for those who haven’t done yoga before.
Optional dip in the sea after the class.
Please note that the class is weather-permitted and your mat is necessary!
All Welcome – Booking is essential!
I will be on holiday from the 3rd of April until the 18th of April.
My first day back to teaching will be Friday, 19th of April. We are running a temporary schedule with classes on Monday & Wednesday at 8pm — Sunday as usual, 10am & 11.30am.
Heather will be on holiday from the 25th of February until the 18th of March.
Classes will run as per schedule, except Tuesday & Sunday. The studio is closed on Tuesdays and Sundays during this period.
Things to know for your first time in
- Online booking is essential to attend a class. Booking/payment/cancellation can be made via our website, Mindbody website or app
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out our health consent form
- Put your shoes on the shelf and hang up your coat/belongings
- Turn off/mute your phone
- Take the props what you need for the practice and choose your mat
- We provide the yoga mats, each and every one of them is sanitised!
- Please AVOID stepping on the other mats, even if they are not occupied upon your arrival.
- Make yourself comfortable and allow your mind to arrive to the mat. Slowly let go of the outside world and the running thoughts
- Classes start on time. No entry after class start time!
- Be kind to your body! Respect its limitations and discover its possibilities. Yoga is a journey!
- Clean your mat after the class with the wipes provided. AVOID stepping back on the sanitiesd mat. If it may happen, please clean the mat again
- Wipe the equipment you have been using during the class and put them away (Blocks, Bricks, Blanket, Eye-Pillow, Bolster)
- Avoid heavy meals at least 2 hours before practice
- Bring your bottle of water. Refillable carton of water can be purchased for €1 & €2 at the reception
- Please refrain from attending class if you experience flu like symptoms, such as cough, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, loss of taste/smell.
- Studio cleaning protocol is in place to comply with C19 related and general hygiene requirements.